Introduction (Read Before Continuing!)

Introduction!

  Welcome to my Plushie Blog!! Hello there, kind reader! Thank you for checking out my plushie blog, where I will talk about my different pl...

Thursday, April 7, 2022

Quick Update!

 I have to apologize for being MIA for the last month and a half. My mental health got a bit out of control in the first half of February, and beginning about a week or so after my last blog post I started taking a higher dose of my anti-depressant. I'm feeling much better now, but as a result I've been spending the last however many weeks doing a lot of self-care, and even grieving somewhat. Don't worry about me, though, I'll be okay. :)

Anyways, I'm back now and I've noticed that there are still a ton of plushies which I haven't written blog entries about, so I would like to start doing that again. I'm also interested in potentially writing short stories involving 2-4 characters at a time (the character being based on my plushies of course). I don't know yet when I'll be starting this, but I think it would be a nice way to get back into writing and storytelling, which is something I've been wanting to do for a few weeks now.

Lastly, I wanted to mention that I have many plushies that aren't Webkinz or any other brand that I've described in this blog, and I'm considering writing about them as well. This even includes my plushies that are based on popular IPs like Super Mario and Spongebob! They all have interesting backstories, and despite being outliers from my regular stuffed animal collection, they really deserve some attention as well. 

So yeah, you can definitely look forward to some new stuff! I'm thinking of setting a schedule for myself to write in this blog so that I don't go through long periods of silence again. Thanks for reading!~

No comments:

Post a Comment