Introduction (Read Before Continuing!)

Introduction!

  Welcome to my Plushie Blog!! Hello there, kind reader! Thank you for checking out my plushie blog, where I will talk about my different pl...

Saturday, January 15, 2022

Blog #3: Fluffykinz the Calico (Webkinz Signature)

 Fluffykinz the Webkinz Signature Calico

Name: Fluffykinz (Fluffy)
Gender: Female
Obtained: September 2009

Background: The Webkinz Signature Calico is, like my previous entries, among the first Signatures, being released in August of 2009. This was a mere month after I had gotten the raccoon, and as I am an avid cat lover I really wanted to add this lovely calico to my collection. I think my mom was working in retail at the time, so when she saw a new Webkinz that she though I might like she bought it for me (she got me lots of cat Webkinz back in the day).

This plushie is not as well loved as Sylva. In other words, I did play with her quite a bit as a kid, but her fur is not matted and is still very soft. But I do genuinely love this plushie a lot. Compared to the other signature cats, the calico is made very well and is very fluffy (I love stuffed animals that are fluffy). About a year ago I owned a Signature Marble Cat, but as nice as she was she couldn't shine a light to Fluffykinz. Despite not being physically played with as much as some of my other plushies, I did play make-believe a lot with her and my Signature Golden Retriever, so in that sense she was still a staple of my childhood.

Personality and Other Info: Fluffykinz and Marley (my Signature Golden Retriever) are an inseparable duo. They are not a couple, but they do have a very strong platonic relationship. While Marley is typically more femme, Fluffykinz gives off a butch vibe. She has a loud personality and can sometimes come off as overbearing. She tends to be a bit condescending but she has a great deal of love and respect for her friends. She's also a fashionista, and loves to play dress-up; Her favorite outfit is the Ringmaster's Blazer + Hat combo.

Fun Fact: Coincidentally, this year my dog Sunny, an almost two-year-old Golden Retriever, became best friends with my new kitten Monk, who happens to be a Calico. Perhaps the relationship I created between Marley and Fluffykinz foreshadowed this???

No comments:

Post a Comment