Introduction (Read Before Continuing!)

Introduction!

  Welcome to my Plushie Blog!! Hello there, kind reader! Thank you for checking out my plushie blog, where I will talk about my different pl...

Saturday, January 15, 2022

Update #2: Welcome home, Benjie!

Great news! When I wrote my first update article yesterday, I checked the USPS tracking number and it said my plush should arrive on Tuesday of next week. Well, I woke up to a surprise this morning: my plushie was already out for delivery! I'm quite surprised, since this plush came from nearby Sacramento, CA (about a 34 hour drive from here, or 2300 miles).

So anyways, the plushie that arrived today is the Webkinz Signature Bernese Mountain Dog, and he's simply gorgeous!! The seller offered to sell it to me for $65 (not including tax and shipping costs), lowered from $80. This Signature may not be as sought-after as the husky, arctic fox or australian shepherd, but he's still quite pricey and honestly? I think it was worth the price. 
(I can say this for sure though, I'll never spend this much on a plushie again unless it's the WWF silver fox lol.)

I've decided to make the Signature a boy, and I'm naming him Benjie. If I ever got an actual Bernese Mountain Dog I would likely name him the same thing. He's such a lovely boy and I'm so happy to add him to my collection! 😍



As for an update on the silver fox, I've got more great news! This morning I received my direct deposit, and I ended up having quite a bit more money than I thought I did, so I went ahead and bought him today! He ended up being $33, about $22 less than what I would've paid if I had gotten him off of Amazon. This is why it's great to support smaller businesses, everyone!

As of now I don't know when he will arrive here, but I assume it should be about 3-5 days. I can't wait until I can bring this boy home, he'll make a wonderful addition to my fox plushie collection!

(pardon the crude Microsoft Paint heart)

Until next time, here's hoping my silver fox plush meets my expectations (or, better yet, exceeds them)!



No comments:

Post a Comment