Introduction (Read Before Continuing!)

Introduction!

  Welcome to my Plushie Blog!! Hello there, kind reader! Thank you for checking out my plushie blog, where I will talk about my different pl...

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Blog #11: Lauren the Lamb (Aurora Miyoni)

Lauren the Lamb



Name: Lauren
Gender: Female
Obtained: September 2021

Background: This plushie has a slightly more interesting story than many of my others: she actually came from an antique store. I'm a big fan of antique stores, because even if there isn't anything to buy per se, there's always lots of interesting stuff to look at. I didn't go there planning on buying this plush, I happened to stumble upon her as I was looking around. She was being sold for $6 so I simply could not pass her up, thus she has been added to my plushie collection! 

I'm not gonna lie, I sometimes forget that I have this plushie. I feel bad because she is really cute, but I tend to be drawn more so towards plushies of my favorite animals (cats, foxes, raccoons, red pandas). Lauren is an odd-man-out in that she's the only plushie I have that isn't one of those above animals or some kind of dog. I will say this about her though, I love her wayyyy more than the Webkinz Signature Lamb. That particular plushie is one which is stuck in a permanent lying position, and aside from Sterling I really prefer plushies that can stand (or are "seated" but can be made to stand) so this plushie gets a huge plush from me for that alone. I also really like the feel and texture of her wool, and the attention to detail is really nice. This is one instance where I actually prefer the non-Webkinz plushie, which is pretty rare since I often hold Signatures in high regard.

Personality and Other Stuff: Lauren's favorite pastimes are gardening and reading, both being quiet and relaxing activities. She has issues with anxiety so she prefers to avoid stressful situations. Her best friend is Sylva and they spend a lot of time together (some even consider Lauren to be her adopted child). Lauren tends to be timid and naïve, and it can take a while for her to warm up to new people. Once she finds a new friend she holds onto them and loves them dearly.

Fun Fact: This is the only recent plushie of mine in which I don't remember the day I got it. I barely remember the month, actually. I forgot to write down the date I got her, I didn't take a picture the day I got her, and I hadn't even included her in my toyhou.se page until today. I'm so sorry Lauren, I honestly don't know how I forgot about you in so many ways lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment